County Refugee Program Guidelines
The County Refugee Program Guidelines have been developed to better assist counties that receive Refugee Social Services, Targeted Assistance and other federal Office of Refugee Resettlement funds to operate their refugee programs. These Guidelines supersede those that were previously issued in Refugee Coordinator Letter 99-08, dated April 29, 1999.
The Guidelines and Exhibits are in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). Please see Tips for Using Adobe PDF Files for details.
2006 County Guidelines
- County Refugee Program Guidelines
- Exhibit A: County Refugee Services Plan Format and Instructions
- Exhibit A-1: Budget Format for Carryover Funds (example 1)
- Exhibit A-2: Budget Format (example 2)
- Exhibit A-3: Annual Services Plan (ASP)
- Exhibit A-4: Annual Outcome Goal Plan (AOGP)
- Exhibit B: RS 52 Form - Claim for Reimbursement
- Exhibit C: RS 50 Form - Services Report: Employment Services (Schedule C)
- Exhibit C-1: RS 50 Instructions (ORR-6)
- Exhibit C-2: RS 51 Form - Caseload Movement Report (Schedule B)
- Exhibit D: Semi-Annual Progress Report Format (example)