CDSS Announces New CalWORKs Housing Support Program
The CalWORKs Housing Support Program (HSP) is a new program designed to provide housing assistance to CalWORKs families that are experiencing homelessness. Find out more about the program .
Implementation of Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) as Outlined in State Statute for the IHSS Program
On October 1, 2013, the United States Department of Labor (DOL) published the Final Rule on the Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) to Domestic Service (RIN 1235-AA05). As a result of these changes, IHSS/WPCS providers will be required to be paid overtime, at a rate equal to one and one-half times the regular rate of hourly pay, when their time worked exceeds 40 authorized hours. We are in the process of implementing and training for this upcoming change.
- Important Overtime/FLSA information:
Adoptee, Birth Parents, Siblings of Adoptees are you looking for one another? We can help!
Visit the Adoptee, Birth Parents, Siblings of Adoptees web site.
- Adoption Awareness
- Drought Food Assistance Program Fact Sheet
- 2014-15 Local Assistance Appropriation Table
- 2014 May Revision of the 2014-15 Budget
- CalWORKs Overview 2014
- CalWORKs Overview 2013
- Local Assistance Estimates for the 2014-15 Governor's Budget
- Coordinated Care Initiative
- Implementation of Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) as Outlined in State Statute for the IHSS Program
- Child Welfare Services Realignment: Outcome and Expenditure Data Summary Report
- Oster/Dominguez Settlement Information
- Assistance with Small Business Practices (Small Business/DVBE Advocate)
- Information for Adoptees, Birth Parents, Siblings of Adoptees
- Local Assistance Estimates for the 2013-14 Governor's Budget
- Katie A. Latest Information
- How To Find Information On This Site