Drowning Prevention Saves Lives
In California, drowning is a leading cause of injury-related deaths among children under the age of five. Each year, near-drowning incidents result in life-long disabilities. Find out more information on how to help prevent Drowning .
June 2016 is Refugee Awareness Month
California maintains a proud history of providing a new home to thousands of refugees every year escaping political conflict and social intolerance. Find out more about events celebrating Refugee Awareness Month .
Home Care Aide Registry
The Home Care Aide Registry is live! This website allows Home Care Aides to submit an online application and payment to be listed on the Home Care Aide Registry. In addition, the Home Care Aide Registry provides individuals with the ability to search for a Home Care Aide who has completed the application and criminal background check process administered by CDSS. More information see the Home Care Services Website .
- Executive Summary for the 2016 May Revision Estimates
- 2016 May Revision of the 2016-17 Governor's Budget
- CDSS State Plans
- Executive Summary for 2016-17 Governorís Budget Local Assistance Estimates
- Local Assistance Estimates for the 2016-17 Governor's Budget
- CalWORKs Annual Summary 2016
- AB 1217 - The Home Care Services Consumer Protection Act
- 2015-16 Local Assistance Appropriation Table
- 2015 May Revision of the 2015-16 Governor's Budget
- 2015 Child Welfare Services Realignment Report to the Legislature
- Adoption Awareness
- How To Find Information On This Site