CDSS Celebrates National Foster Care Month
Each May, National Foster Care Month provides an opportunity to shine a light on the experiences of the more than 67,000 children and youth under 18 in the foster care system.
The campaign raises awareness about the urgent needs of these young people and encourages citizens from every walk of life to get involved – as foster or adoptive parents, volunteers, mentors, employers or in other ways.
Celebrate foster care month and find out how you can help.
California's Child Welfare Continuum of Care Reform
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, LET US NO!Call our telephone hotline at 1-844-LET US NO (1-844-538-8766) to file a complaint regarding a State licensed child care or community care facility. More information
Adoptee, Birth Parents, Siblings of AdopteesAre you looking for one another? We can help!
Will Lightbourne, Director
CDSS Job Vacancies
- 2015 Child Welfare Services Realignment Report to the Legislature
- Executive Summary for 2015-16 Governor’s Budget Local Assistance Estimates
- Local Assistance Estimates for the 2015-16 Governor’s Budget
- Adoption Awareness
- Drought Food Assistance Program Fact Sheet
- 2014-15 Local Assistance Appropriation Table
- How To Find Information On This Site