National Disability Employment Awareness Month
NDEAM is a nationwide campaign that raises awareness about disability employment issues and honors the many diverse contributions of America's workers with disabilities. This year’s national theme is "Expect, Employ, and Empower." Find out more on NDEAM.
Get Help Paying for Your Household Energy Costs
Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is a federal program that provides assistance to eligible low-income households to manage and meet their immediate home heating and/or cooling needs. Find out more .
Adoptee, Birth Parents, Siblings of Adoptees are you looking for one another? We can help!
Visit the Adoptee, Birth Parents, Siblings of Adoptees web site.
Food Assistance for California Communities Affected by Drought
- 2014-15 Local Assistance Appropriation Table
- 2014 May Revision of the 2014-15 Budget
- CalWORKs Overview 2014
- CalWORKs Overview 2013
- Local Assistance Estimates for the 2014-15 Governor's Budget
- Coordinated Care Initiative
- IHSS Overtime and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Changes
- Child Welfare Services Realignment: Outcome and Expenditure Data Summary Report
- Oster/Dominguez Settlement Information
- Assistance with Small Business Practices (Small Business/DVBE Advocate)
- Information for Adoptees, Birth Parents, Siblings of Adoptees
- Local Assistance Estimates for the 2013-14 Governor's Budget
- Katie A. Latest Information
- How To Find Information On This Site